Cape Coral Real Estate Broker Apologizes

Cape Coral, FL

I feel like I have misrepresented my company, Florida Future Realty, to you. I pride myself of being very transparent, and authentic. The recruiting ads that I have been publishing lately for Florida Future Realty, Inc. have not been as genuine as they should have been in fact they have been quite generic and boring. Bottom line I could lure agents with catchy titles, huge commission splits, or promises that can’t be delivered, but that isn’t me, our how I choose to do business. I am always up front and honest with people whether the news is or isn’t what they would like to hear.

Whether you choose to work at Florida Future Realty or are perfectly content with you current situation, I am just out to make a positive impact on the Cape Coral real estate profession and the way we conduct our business, in turn gaining the confidence of buyers and sellers.

To accomplish that, I will make at the least one short 3-5 minute video a week with helpful and informational tips pertaining to our profession of real estate in and around Cape Coral. I want to help Cape Coral real estate agents new or seasoned answer the questions or concerns their brokers are too busy to address, and tips to help make your transactions seamless. If you would like to speak with me directly concerning any question big or small please don’t hesitate.

"Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.”

Ralph Marston



If you are interested in learning more about Florida Future Realty, Inc. feel free to contact our office at 804 Nicholas Pkwy E, Suite 3, Cape Coral, FL 33990, via phone at 239-542-8521, online at http://findcapecoralrealestate.com/careers or via email at FloridaFuture@gmail.com. Susan Milner, the broker in charge & owner of Florida Future Realty, Inc. can also be reached on her personal cell phone at (239) 218-2229. All contact will remain strictly confidential. Unless otherwise noted, all content is protected by copyright laws. Copyright 2010-2016 Susan Milner of Florida Future Realty, Inc.

Comments

Popular Posts